If It’s Forked, We Can Fix It
We can tailor a service package to suit your exact needs and budget. Prevention is always better than cure, so we offer service options to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Our trained field service engineers offer an on-site service for anything from routine maintenance to breakdowns. Our priorities are rapid attendance and a first-time fix if achievable.
Our service vehicles are fully equipped to ensure that equipment downtime is always minimised.
Forklift Truck Servicing and Parts Across the West Midlands and surrounding Regions
Service Options Available
- Monthly all in maintenance (AIM), service contracts
- Breakdown cover: 364 days a year, major repairs and full refurbishment
- Pay as you go breakdown cover and servicing with a competitive hourly rate
- Statutory examinations performed by qualified engineers
- Next day delivery with spare parts that are not available from stock
- Fully equipped workshop for major repair and refurbishment work
Easy Truck is your one-stop-shop for spare parts for all types of materials handling equipment including forklift trucks, cleaning equipment and access platforms.
- Discounted parts for all makes of trucks including wheels, seats, tyres, batteries, chargers, forks, attachments, hand pallet trucks and on-site production of hydraulic hoses and fittings
Government Legislation requires the regular inspection of lifting equipment (LOLER) and work equipment (PUWER).
Easy Truck provides a full visual, operational and mechanical examination of all items of lifting equipment and issue Thorough Examination reports and certificates.
- Fully trained technicians carry out all Statutory Thorough Examinations
Save time and money by appointing Easy Truck for your service support and examinations.