Toyota BT Staxio 1.2t Stacker
- Technical Specifications
- High stacking height for medium-duty usage
- 5-point chassis for high stability
- Clear view of the forks
- Click-2-Creep for easy creep travel
- Smart truck: easy to connect, monitor & improve
Need a medium intensity stacking solution? Our BT Staxio has been designed to allow the operator get on with the job at hand – simply and safely. With excellent visibility through the truck mast and intuitive controls, it can be driven with the handle in an upright position for improved maneuverability in tight spaces.
BT’s unique 5-point chassis provides excellent stability and control, especially on ramps and uneven surfaces.
The unique Click-2-Creep feature means that by simply double-clicking the control lever the truck is set to creep speed, allowing safe control in tight situations.
Dual direction turning
The steering arm is placed centrally, allowing even turning in both directions and a consistently small turning radius.
Clear-view masts and eye-lines from the operating position to the fork tips.
The ergonomic control handle, with emergency ‘belly button’ to avoid trapping, briefly reverses the truck if depressed.
Since the telematics hardware is built into warehouse trucks from Toyota as standard, these machines are available as smart trucks at no extra cost. This means you will have an overview of all smart trucks in your operations, with the right information to make sure you are in total control of your operation.
- Available with lithium-ion
- Up to 6 m
- Smart Truck
Designed for light to heavy-duty stacking operations, this BT Staxio W-series is a versatile range with safe, durable and compact design. The SWE trucks offer increased efficiency and performance during horizontal transport, order picking and lifting to high racking. This series also offers models for extra support (for uneven surfaces, handling closed pallets, for double-load handling). This truck is equipped with telematics hardware, making it a smart truck that can be connected. This allows you to easily monitor its activity and improve its productivity, safety and efficiency.
- Lift heights up to 4.5 metres
- Travel speed up to 6 km/h
- Excellent visibility
- BT Powerdrive System
- Fingertip controls
- Electronic braking system
- Electronic speed control
- Operator safety
- Storage compartments
- Automatic switch-off
- Programmable performance
- Easy access for maintenance
- Smart truck with telematics hardware
Like all Toyota trucks, the BT Staxio trucks are built according to the Toyota Production System, ensuring the highest levels of quality, durability and reliability.
- Model - SWE120 - Included
- Handle - Standard - Included
- Fork length - 1150 mm - Included
- Castor wheel - Prime - Included
- Smart package - Telematics hardware - Included
- Fork width - 570 mml - Optional
- Fork wheels - Bogie Polyurethane - Optional
- Drive wheel - Friction - Optional
- Mast lift height - 2700 mml - Optional
- Steering arm - Steering arm for when Walking - Optional
- Energy Package - Battery 24 V/225 Ah, Charger 24 V/30 Ah - Optional