Toyota BT Quick Lifter
- Technical Specifications
- Quick lift reduces the number of pump strokes needed to lift a load
- Suitable for moving loads in all types of applications
- Lasts five times longer than other brands
- Available in different versions and with many options
The BT Quick Lifter hand pallet truck offers you the same level of quality, durability and reliability of the BT Lifter standard hand pallet truck. However, the addition of our unique Quick Lift pump enables you to elevat loads in just three pumps of the trucks handle, meaning you can lift and move loads quicker, increasing your productivity. Featuring all the features of the BT Lifter including the comfort grip handle, strong robust chassis and exceptional build quality.
Easy to lift
The quick lift takes just two strokes of the pump unit to elevate a load of up to 115 kg.
Increased uptime provides reliability
The robust welded tow bar helps to increase the pallet truck’s uptime, reducing your costs over the product life.
The BT Lowering control with stainless steel lowering valve offers a long, trouble-free life.
The steel pushrods reduce costly maintenance and increase both durability and uptime.
- Easy to use
- 99 y warranty on the fork frame
- Up to 2,3 t
Our BT Lifter Standard is ideal for every-day use in all types of applications, it comes with a classic design and a unique lifetime guarantee on the frame. This long-lasting truck provides safe and efficient movement of your goods with very little effort.
Our BT Quick Lifter is the ideal truck for applications requiring high volumes of pallet movement on a daily basis. With the quick lift function the forks reach the pallet surface at the first stroke of the handle and lift the pallet with the second stroke. Only five strokes are required to reach maximum lift height to be compared with twelve strokes for the standard BT Lifter.
- BT’s unique lifetime guarantee, gives the customer 99-years guarantee on the fork frame, valid for defects in materials and welding faults which can be derived from manufacturing. The guarantee on the pump unit and the tow bar is five years
- Robust design and still low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish
- Angled high strength polymer handle for best ergonomic grip
- BT lowering control valve enables smooth, controlled lowering action
- Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability
- Greasable bushings ensure long service life
- This product has been environmentally declared and is certified to ISO 14020, type II carrying the Toyota Industries Corporation’s ECO label
- ModelLHM - 230Q - Included
- Handle - Standard handle - Included
- Fork width - 520 mm - Included
- Fork wheels - Single Nylon
- Steering wheel - Nylon
- Fork length - 1150 mm