Toyota BT Lifter Standard
- Technical Specifications
- Unique lifetime guarantee on the fork frame.
- Wide range of wheels for various applications
- Customised configurations and designs available on request
- Lasts five times longer than other brands
The BT Lifter Standard is an all round hand pallet truck which can be used in most applications. This truck has been designed to help increase the productivity and efficiency of lifting and moving loads up to 2.3 tonnes. The BT Lifter has been designed for a lifetime of safe and reliable operation, featuring a robust chassis and 12 grease points in various parts of the truck. This hand pallet truck has been tested and proven to last up to 5 times longer than its closest competitor, because of this we offer a 99 year functional guarantee on the fork frame and a 5 year guarantee on the pump unit.
Enclosed handgrip design in high strength polymer provides operator comfort and hand protection.
The BT Lowering control with stainless steel lowering valve offers a long, trouble-free life.
The steel pushrods reduce costly maintenance and increase both durability and uptime.
Increased uptime provides reliability
The robust welded tow bar helps to increase the pallet truck’s uptime, reducing your costs over the product life.
- Easy to use
- 99 year warranty on the fork frame
- Up to 2.3 tonne
Our BT Lifter Standard is ideal for every-day use in all types of applications. This standard hand pallet truck comes with a classic design and a unique lifetime warranty on the frame. This long-lasting truck provides safe and efficient movement of your goods with very little effort. It's easy to use for loading, unloading and order picking and offers durability for a low cost.
Our universal BT Lifter is the adaptable hand pallet truck, perfect for moving heavy loads in all types of applications. This long-lasting truck provides safe and efficient movement of goods weighing up to 2300kg with very little effort.
- BT’s unique lifetime guarantee, gives the customer 99-years guarantee on the fork frame, valid for defects in materials and welding faults which can be derived from manufacturing. The guarantee on the pump unit and the tow bar is five years
- Robust design and still low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish
- Angled high strength polymer handle for best ergonomic grip
- BT lowering control valve enables smooth, controlled lowering action
- Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability
- Greasable bushings ensure long service life
- This product has been environmentally declared and is certified to ISO 14020, type II carrying the Toyota Industries Corporation’s ECO label
- Handle - Standard handle - Included
- Fork width - 520 mm - Optional
Fork length - 1150 mm - Optional
Fork wheels - Single Nylon -Standard - Optional
Steering wheel - Nylon -Standard - Optional